[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:51:53 CET 2013

Bogdan,

thanks againfor explanation.

So  if I have force field with the C6/C12 terms (instead of
sigma\epsilon) I need to express sigma (which correspond to the Rmin
in LJ equation) as the (C12/C6)^0.5. Than if I want to increase sigma
( and consequently to increase vdw radius of my atom) I  must to
increase c12 or decreace C6 terms.  Does it correct in general ?