[gmx-users] Full Hessian matrix in readable format

Elton Carvalho eltonfc at if.usp.br
Mon Jan 21 15:46:41 CET 2013

Hello, fellow Gromacs users!

I'm testing a parametrization method that derives the force contsnts
for bonds, angles and imporopers from an ab-initio hessian matrix.

I would like to print the full hessian matrix (not the diagonalized
one) to compare with the ab-initio matrix.

Unfortunately, my searches in the manual (gmxdump, g_nmeig) and in the
list archives didn't result in anything other than the eigenvalues and
the displacement vectors of the normal modes.

Any hints?

Thanks!
--
Elton Carvalho