[gmx-users] calculate area per lipid and bilayer thickness versus time

Kieu Thu Nguyen kieuthu2212 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:00:33 CET 2013

Thank Justin ! And i used GridMAT-MD as you advised.

I got result "The average bilayer "thickness" will be printed to
50x50_average_pbc.dat". But that result is only equal to a half of
experiment result. I think "bilayer thickness" is equal to the sum of "top
leaflet thickness" and "bottom leaflet thickness". So should i double "The
average bilayer "thickness"..." mentioned above ?

And i do not get average area per lipd, just "The average area per lipid in
the top leaflet is 64.2329395973154 sq. Angstroms. The average area per
lipid in the bottom leaflet is 63.3821721854305 sq. Angstroms".

Thanks in advance !
KT

>>> Mailing_Lists/Search<http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search>>before