[gmx-users] RMSD

FLOR MARTINI flormartini at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 24 15:02:41 CET 2013

The values are OK, you obtain a value of RMSD of 0.2510229 . The value -1 refers time, and it is because you do not have a trajectory. You are comparing only two .pdb structures, so it is consistent that you obtain only one value, as you do not have more than one frame to compare.
Regards
Flor

Dra.M.Florencia Martini
Cátedra de Farmacotecnia II