[gmx-users] Problem with tpr files

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:26:22 CET 2013

Justin,

the problem is not in the average structure (it looks fine) but in the
filter.xtc trajectory produced by g_anaeig. When I load that xtc to
any structure in vmd I obtained dynamics picture of my protein with
broken geometry (its look loke my protein was shrunken). But when I
compared eigenvectors ( produced by g__covar) with the the results of
the same cov.analysis where there were no such problems in filter.xtc
I obtained full coverage in the same modes ( so g_covar in both cases
produce apropriate cov.matrix and the problem only in g_anaeig .

James