[gmx-users] Re: Covariance file format

Ankita naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:09:37 CEST 2013

Hi Tsjerk,
Thank you for your reply. So, these are the eigenvectors. By any chance,
can we obtain the covariance matrix containing the information of residue
fluctuations I.e. the covariance information. Actually, it was needed to
obtain the dot plot delta ri dot delta rj so I don't think so I can use the
eigenvectors

Kind regards

Ankita