[gmx-users] Re: Angle Distribution

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:34:09 CEST 2013

The other issue... I am using tables as an input in my protein coarse
grained model based on atomistic simulations. I used Boltzmann inversion
and fitted the curve into the 6th order polynomial then in angle_a*.xvg I
used -f ' (x) so the derivative of my polynomial.

My question: Do I need to use it as a function which will describe the
angular potential? Can I just refine and smooth it? But how I am going to
calculate the derivative?

Steven