[gmx-users] remd

Richard Broadbent richard.broadbent09 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 11:30:42 CEST 2013

Not sure exactly what merging together means, for visualisation I
generally use vmd as this supports gromacs files directly.

Your problem might be to do with, using rlist, rcoulomb, and rvdw set to
0 is not the standard way to do an infinite cut-off normally you set
them to -1 as in the manual.

Also the AMBER force field was parametrised with a cut-off it might,
depending on what you are trying to do, be advisable to use the cut-off
specified in the original papers and the wider literature for the AMBER
force field.

Richard