[gmx-users] problem in g_membed

Pavithra meetpavithramsc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:36:40 CEST 2013

Dear gromacs users,

I'm new to simulation.
I'm running a membrane protein simulation with gromacs and am following
KALP tutorial.
I skipped inflategro and used g_membed command to insert my protein complex
into POPE membrane.
I followed the tutorial and got the work done but with a peculiar error.
few amino acid's atoms were protruding above the box were sliced and been
added to the other side of the box..
is this possible?.
since its the first time I don't know want information I have to provide.
Please let me know if I have to send the mdp file or the command i've used.
thanks in advance.

--
regards,
Pavithra.K.B.