[gmx-users] RE: Is non-linear data output/storage possible?

Neha nshafique at wesleyan.edu
Tue Jul 2 19:41:38 CEST 2013

So I would have to successively set tinit to the time of the last restart?

Can I ask why that doesn't seem to be a problem when I am simply switching
from saving every 10steps to every 100 steps? I am not at time zero then
either, but at 2ps and grompp and mdrun did not complain then.

Justin Lemkul wrote