[gmx-users] a question concerning on entropy

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:49:08 CEST 2013

No.

This is a statistical mechanical issue, not a GROMACS issue.  For
interacting systems, entropy is a quantity describing the system as a
whole, and cannot be defined for different parts of the system, at
least not in any way such that the individual components can be added
together.

I'm also not certain the md.edr file will give the entropy of the system . . .