[gmx-users] about adding forcefield in the list of pdb2gmx

Hari Pandey harichem12 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 07:47:36 CEST 2013

Hi all GROMACS users

I added a new forcefield  folder to head node in /opt/bio/gromacs/share/gromacs/top  and it appears in the list of forcefield in pdb2gmx while I run it from head node of cluster. But if I run pdb2gmx from other slave nodes , it do not appear in the list.

So, Please could you tell me  how do I add my own forcefield to cluster so that I can have on the list in each node of the cluster

your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hari