[gmx-users] On the box type

akcyrus akcyrus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 17:00:13 CEST 2013

Dear all,
The only tutorial on umbrella sampling by Justin (
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/index.html)
assumes a rectangular box and pulling is done to separate chains. Is it
true that the approach worked solely because one of the reference chains
was position restrained as that did not allow it to rotate.
regards,
cyrus