[gmx-users] Re: problem in g_membed

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:32:39 CEST 2013

Just a piece of advices:  you can consider equilibrate a lipids system
which is large enough for your protein. This will save you huge amount
of time on using tricks to add water later or enlarge the lipids.

The system MUST BE IN PBC BOX for the g_membed input coordinate,
otherwise your job would be failed in the following step. You can
visualize your system in VMD to double check. If it is not in the PBC
BOX, you can use editconf -box to fix this issue.

good luck.

Albert