[gmx-users] Stimulation stopped at 2ns

Nuno Azoia nazoia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:20:59 CEST 2013

On 8 July 2013 22:12, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

> On 7/8/13 5:08 PM, Rama Krishna Koppisetti wrote:
>
>> Thanks Justin for your reply,
>>
>> I found something like this, in .log file,nsteps=1000000 but in .mdp file
>>

> Then you're not using the .mdp file you think you are and the run is only
> scheduled for 2 ns.

After changing the .mdp file, did you run grompp again? And did you get a
new .tpr file? I already had a similar problem. Sometimes; and I not sure
about the gromacs version on that time, I just run grompp with new
parameters in the .mdp file but grompp did not change the .tpr file, if
already present.

Cheers
Nuno Azoia

>>> Mailing_Lists/Search<http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search>>before