[gmx-users] the principle of pulling

wanghua 529996116 at qq.com
Tue Jul 9 14:09:19 CEST 2013

Dear,  i am doing some simulation about pulling alkane into my micelle in
umbrella sampling. i want to ask somethin about the output result in the
pullf.xvg file. In the file, there are two lines data, one is time and the
other is force.  I want to know how the force come? or is there any formula
about calculating the force? And, I do not understant the principle about
the pulling in GMX after I learing the manual. Is there any literature or
book about the pulling. Thanks in advance!