[gmx-users] 4.6.3 and MKL

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 01:08:50 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Éric Germaneau <germaneau at zoho.com> wrote:
> Yes, as one can see in my first post.

No, because we can't guess whether your icc is 11 or not. If so, you
have a bunch of stuff that is not required. icc 11 has a magic flag
for using MKL, which GROMACS will use if given the chance. But I guess
I wasted my time implementing and documenting it :-)

> One thing is I don't know what libraries I need and in which order.

... and neither does anybody else who can't see the documentation for
your system. That's why if you have icc before version 11, the GROMACS
instructions suggest you look at them! That is the price of using mkl
before icc-11.

Mark