[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 111, Issue 53

Bin Liu fdusuperstring at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:19:41 CEST 2013

Hi Trayder,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try the plugin soon.

Yes, I can play the two trajectories simultaneously, one with protein
disabled. In this way, I indeed can get a very good presentation of what is
happening. However, it's quite inconvenient to set Graphical
Representations in VMD to two trajectories every time. And having two
trajectories to set complicates the Tcl script to automate the
visualization. That's why I ask people how to apply -nojump to a part of a
system.

Cheers

Bin