[gmx-users] request for a/v material for promotional video

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:21:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

To support an upcoming promotional video being prepared by the CRESTA
project (http://cresta-project.eu) which provides some of the funding
support for GROMACS development, it would be nice to have some
real-life examples of work being done with GROMACS as the visual
element while a voice-over talks very generally about the kinds of
things that GROMACS can do. In particular, if anybody can contribute a
still (or short trajectory) of

1) an enzyme system (e.g. ligand being pulled away from a reaction site), or

2) a system with all three of protein + lipid + nucleic acid

then that would be really great! We won't be talking about the detail
of the systems at all (the voice recordings are already made!), and
the science can be complete junk if that's all you have, but some
visuals of wiggling atoms will make a nice break from my talking head!
:-)

Do drop me an email if you think you have something you're happy for
us to use for this. Unfortunately, we won't be able to acknowledge you
in such a short video.

Thanks in advance!