[gmx-users] How do I make an AOT reverse micelle, which package I should use

ABEL Stephane 175950 Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Sat Jul 13 10:39:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a done a lot of simulations of reverse micelles. For me to construct the best model of preformed RM you can indeed use Packmol. But after that, you will carry out out different equilibration stages to obtain stable reverse micelles.
>> I want to arrange charge, LJ parameter, hydrogen bond length? protonation state of the water molecules, and the proper orientation like angles as well.
About what ? Sorry I do not not understand your questions. Moreover, since you will do classical MD, water state will not change at all during the simulation

Stéphane

Message: 5