[gmx-users] Re: extreme projections

Rashmi rashkush at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:52:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

If you have VMD installed, load the "extreme.pdb". Then in graphics---->
Representations--->Trajectory---> put values in "Draw Multiple Frames", for
e.g. 0:10 this will show the extremes of 0th frame to 10th frame (you can
change this a/c to your representation). After this selecting  Draw
style---> coloring method---> trajectory---> time step: this will help you
to show the deviation in frames via different coloring.