[gmx-users] Persistence length of whole DNA molecule

mohan maruthi maruthiforram at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:38:19 CEST 2013

 Thank you sir for a reply , I missed those atoms , I will try to replace
it and then do it.  The out put file contains not length but bonds, It says
average persistence length is 4.3 bonds. I do not know how to calculate
helical axis, I will try today using 3DNA and let you know.

Thank you very much,
Mohan Maruthi