[gmx-users] Re: problem in g_membed

pavithrakb meetpavithramsc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:10:12 CEST 2013

sir,
the reason for selecting POPE doesn't have much valid reason. I mean, I have
referred previous works and in the recent work they have used POPE membrane
for my protein (the exact protein) simulation. I have searched literature on
selecting a membrane for simulation to know/understand why they have
selected the particular membrane. But couldn't find put the reason why?.
And, sorry I have misunderstood what you have mentioned about the protein
out of the box. I get the point now.
I have used editconf and have increased the Z dimension of the box.
Now the protein fits inside the box and no protruding. Thank you sir.