[gmx-users] Fwd: Command line to obtain multiple eigenvectors

Ashalatha Sreshty sreshtyphd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:54:12 CET 2013

Dear Justin,

I did the same before but didnot get the eigenvectors. I am working on
Gromacs-4.5.4.

The actual command line used is as below

g_anaeig_d -f mlecdig-MD-0-202-noPBC.xtc -s mlecdig-MD-1.tpr -v
eigenvec-mlecdig-2-102.trr -eig eigenval-mlecdig-2-102.xvg -n mlecdig.ndx
-proj proj14.xvg -first 1 -last 4 -b 2 -e 102 -tu ns

However, I didnot get all the four eigenvectors in the output file, but
only consisted of the first eigenvector. Sample lines from the output I
pastign it here for your ready reference:

   2.0000    2.89116
    2.0050    3.68519
    2.0100    2.44595
    2.0150    1.92587