[gmx-users] g_hbond and contact

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:34:52 CET 2013

Sir,

I used gromacs 4.6. I got the point - index file will tell how many
contacts an
atom has made during the trajectory. Whether it has made a contact with an
atom only in once or all the time, in the whole trajectory, it will be
mentioned.
Am I right?

So from the problem I had, can I say that no. of contact/atom had increased
in S2 while the no. of contact/time decreased?

Its a bit confusing though!

Thank you
kavya