[gmx-users] GROMACS 4.6.1 released

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 6 11:02:36 CET 2013

Dear All,

I had a quick 2 questions, 1) does anyone know (as a long whiles back I looked over CUDA code not the CUDA Gromacs) if there is more than just obtaining the specs for an ATI GPU within Gromacs (explanation:For CUDA alone it appeared all you needed was an elaborate definition in the CUDA libraries for devices which broke down to deminsions of the arrays, etc as they are arranged wire/signal wise.  I looked at these and they were much larger than expected, but free from CUDA and ATI) within Gromacs

and 2) Does anyone know if its legal to just post such a thing as the legal issues of using CUDA and ATI are pretty complex, or should this be directed elsewhere?  I do know its legal to do it yourself, I just dont know if its legal to share such things.

Sincerely,

Stephan Watkins

-------- Original-Nachricht --------