[gmx-users] Hamiltonian replica exchange umbrella sampling with gmx 4.6

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:55:31 CET 2013

Hi, Joakim-

Hamiltonian exchange only should work if there is a lambda coupling
parameter that defines the potential at each state.  You need to
define your pulling potential so that the coupling-lambda parameter
can be used to define the different pulling location centers along
your trajectory.  Does this make it clearer?