[gmx-users] combine two gro files

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Mar 13 04:21:38 CET 2013

Why is it that you want to combine the two coordinate files?

md.gro is the coordinates of the system at the end of 20ns.

md_extend.gro is the coordinates of the system at the end of 22ns.

So combining them will not make much sense.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304