[gmx-users] REMD temperature spacing error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:12:06 CET 2013

People often vary it to try to have an average exchange acceptance rate of
a level they think is useful. But that is only a proxy for what they really
want to achieve, which is replica flow, and it turns out that is a complex
thing and often requires a irregular spacing anyway.

Mark

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Nikunj Maheshwari <nixcrazyforher at gmail.com