Fwd: Fw: Fwd: [gmx-users] position restraints

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 13:34:41 CET 2013

Thanks.
As I understood from your emails, I need to make index groups of separate chains of my protein, use the index file in order to use in genrestr command and then include the specific itp files for each groups in top file?
Do you mean this? Am I right?

One more thing that I need to know is that how it is possible to make an index group except the options appear after running make index command?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Shima