[gmx-users] Re: polymer duplicate atoms

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Mon Mar 18 03:48:24 CET 2013

Have you done it with polymer chain of length 1, one FRE, with the end methyl groups capping it off, FBG and FEN?  Does that work?

Sounds bit like the RTP entry is not set up correctly.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304