[gmx-users] Top file modification

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 18:36:47 CET 2013

Would you please let me know if it is acceptable to add dihedrals and angles and bonds? and not to add any pairs to the top? just deleting the pairs which are added by pdb2gmx incorrectly to the terminus?

And I don't know that if I don't add all bonds or dihedrals what would happen? How would I be sure that I have added all modifications completely?

Sincerely,
Shima