[gmx-users] Error during grompp run

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Mar 20 13:55:17 CET 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey
<kshatresh at ymail.com>wrote:

> Dear Justin,
>
> I checked for it several times and I am quite sure there is no typo error,
> permission problem and location of posre_Protein.itp file. Even, I run same
> job on different machines from beginning and I found same type of error.

Without seeing the relevant topology snippet, listing of files in the
working directory (ls -l), and the grompp command invoked, there's no way
for anyone to help you.  This should be a relatively easy fix.  The fact
that it does not work on multiple machines indicates there is indeed a
problem with either the file name or the manner in which it is included in
the topology.  What is posre_Protein.itp?  What it written by pdb2gmx with
a nonstandard name or was it something you created?

-Justin

Research Scientist