[gmx-users] number of coordinates in coordinate file (system.gro, 10019) does not match topology (topol.top, 17093)

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Thu Mar 21 06:48:49 CET 2013

If the atom names in your gro file and in the top file are the same then I suggest to check how the sequence of the atoms looks like in your gro file. Is it POPC at the top and the water at the bottom as your topology suggested? If not swap them in the molecule section.

 [ molecules ]
; molecule name nr.
POPC 128 ???
SOL 2460  ???