[gmx-users] Re: Reg: Validation of Protein-Protein Interaction through simulation

Amit amitjai20 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:38:20 CET 2013

Dear Dr. Lemkul,
                         Many thanks for the reply and suggestion. I
believe doing docking first and then going for simulation is more
relevant as this will lessen the nonspecific interaction. Correct me
if I am wrong. Also I would like to ask one more question. I would
like to simulate gold nanoparticle and protein together. So how can i
prepare the .pdb and topology file for the nanoparticle as it is
composed of charged atoms? Please let me know.

--

Yours Sincerely,

Amit Jaiswal,
Department of Bioinformatics,