[gmx-users] Format of .trr file

sudipta sudipta.mml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:59:28 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Forget about C/Fortran. Can I read it by some
advanced scripting languages such as python or matlab or JAVA without using
any gromacs tool. Is it possible? We notice that there is a big precision
difference between .xtc and .trr  which affects drastically on the
analysis. Basically, I want to read a big .trr file without loosing any
digit because it has full precision.

Thanks in advance
Sudipta