[gmx-users] (no subject)

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Mon Mar 25 11:41:27 CET 2013

Thanks Justin, sorry for using the wrong word what I had to mention was atom type not name.

Jeremy, as per Justin's comment I guess you better work out what kind of parameters you have to use for your impropers. The functions that you should put in you ligand itp file should be the same as amber ff.

Cheers,