[gmx-users] position restraints

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 18:50:34 CET 2013

Yes sir!

What I have in my top file is :
; Include forcefield parameters
#include "./charmm36-modified.ff/forcefield.itp"

; Include chain topologies
#include "topol_Protein_chain_A.itp"
#ifdef POSRES
#include "protein_chain_A_posre.itp"
#endif
#include "topol_Protein_chain_B.itp"
#ifdef POSRES
#include "protein_chain_B_posre.itp"
#endif

; Include POPC chain topology
#include "popc.itp"
#ifdef POSRES_LIPID
#include "lipid_posre.itp"
#endif

; Include water topology
#include "./charmm36-modified.ff/tip3p.itp"

#ifdef POSRES_WATER
; Position restraint for each water oxygen
[ position_restraints ]
;  i funct       fcx        fcy        fcz
   1    1       1000       1000       1000
#endif

; Include topology for ions
#include "./charmm36-modified.ff/ions.itp"

[ system ]
; Name
Protein

[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
Protein_chain_A     1
Protein_chain_B     1
POPC        238
SOL         18706
NA               615
CL               617

I used genrestr to create the itp file of P atom types.The generated itp file is lipid_posre.itp. If I need to send any other information please let me know.

Sincerely,
Shima