[gmx-users] no CUDA-capable device is detected

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Thu Mar 28 11:39:33 CET 2013

Hi,

If mdrun says that it could not detect GPUs it simply means that the GPU
enumeration found no GPUs, otherwise it would have printed what was found.
This is rather strange because mdrun uses the same mechanism the
deviceQuery SDK example. I really don't have a good idea what could be the
issue, but you could try recompiling or compiling with CUDA 4.2 to see if
any of that makes a difference.

Let us know if you figured out something.

Cheers,

--
Szilárd