[gmx-users] Temperature for individual amino acid residues

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:28:43 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply.
I have seen the link. As given in the link that we need to multiply the
temperature by (3N-Ncons)/3N. Please let me know if I have correctly
interpret context of the statement. "N" is the total number of protein
atoms and "Ncons" will be equal to total number of constrains.
1) Do we have to take total numbers of "pairs" mentioned in .top file as a
"Ncons" ( I am using all-bonds constraints in mdp file) ?
2) So, do we need to multiply by this value (single uniform number for all
residues) to temperature at each step of every residue in a protein ?