[gmx-users] Re: genion

Ewaru edina_wang at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 17:52:58 CEST 2013

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your prompt reply! My grompp goes like this: "grompp -f
minim.mdp -c m4_solv_ions.gro -p topol.top -o em.tpr"

Is it in the topol.top file? The reason I'm asking this is because I
obtained this error while running MD:

"Fatal error:
2 particles communicated to PME node 2 are more than 2/3 times the cut-off
out of the domain decomposition cell of their charge group in dimension x.
This usually means that your system is not well equilibrated.
website at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors"

and thus I was checking if my ions are neutralised or not.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards