[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling's equilibration runs

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:21:57 CEST 2013

Couple extra question about umbrella

Does it possible to use Collective variable (eigenvector from EDA or NMA)
as the pulling coordinate?
Does it possible to use output from essential dynamics sampling (here I can
use EDS in targeted mode to pull my structure to the target conformation)
for the umbrella's NPT+MD. What the input data in the mdp files must be in
that case using CV?

James