[gmx-users] Langevin thermostat implementation in GROMACS vs AMBER

Julian Garrec julian.garrec at epfl.ch
Wed May 8 16:34:46 CEST 2013

No suggestion ?? :)

In my post I forgot to say that my system contains explicit water.

I'm still very curious about the difference in implementation in AMBER
and GROMACS. And I still don't really understand the meanning of tau-t
in LD and how  it is related to other (well defined) quantities such as
the friction coeficient in equation 3.114 of the manual (v4.6.1).

Please help,

Sincerely,

Julian

--
Julian Garrec, research associate

Web: https://sites.google.com/site/juliangarrec/

Équipe : Chimie et Biochimie Théoriques
Unité Mixte de Recherches CNRS UHP 7565
Université de Lorraine, Nancy I BP 239,
54506 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, cedex France