[gmx-users] mdp-settings for charmm36 and lipid apl values

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed May 8 18:46:23 CEST 2013

On 5/8/13 12:44 PM, Gmx QA wrote:
> Thanks Justin, those are good points.
>
> A quick follow up, would you (or someone else) consider the APL-values I
> have for my mixed bilayer system to be good, just ok-ish or plain wrong?

I have no basis for making such an assessment, but I know there is literature
available for 1:1 POPC/POPE membranes that you should look into.  If you want to
assess accuracy, you need to be working with a well-described system to
reproduce or one that has experimental information available that you are trying
to model.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080