[gmx-users] Re: A problem with do_dssp command

zugunder schlecht at mail.ru
Wed May 8 23:33:12 CEST 2013

Thank you Justin, but I am afraid I do not understand what you mean.

I am using gromacs 4.5.7 and there are no traces of -var option in its
manual (actually, for 4.5.6); moreover, if I try to specify -ver in the
command I get an error on an invalid command line argument. So I suppose,
4.5 can't do that.

How do I know which version of dssp is compatible with do-dssp from gromacs
4.5.7? Should I look for dssp 1.x versions or any of pre-2.0.4 dssp would
work too?

Thank you.