[gmx-users] trjcat: joining randomized PDB files

Anirban reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:35:52 CEST 2013

Dear ALL,

I want to randomize the frames of my trajectory for calculating
convergence. For this, I have dropped the frames as PDB files using trjconv
and then renamed them randomly. Now I want to join these randomized PDB
frames to get a randomized trajectory using trajcat. But somehow trjcat
always joins them in proper frame order (inspite of completely random PDB
file names). How can I join the randomly to get a randomized trajectory?
Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

Anirban