[gmx-users] line wrapping on the gmx-users list

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat May 11 05:15:40 CEST 2013

The lack of line-wrapping makes it a pain to read. It happens to my emails that are posted on this list
(and I have seen others), unless I put explicit line-breaks in my posts, which I often forget to do.

Is there anything that can be done?

IMHP, this should be automatically handled, and I often don't look too far into posts that are not line-wrapped online because it's tough to read and retain.

I guess this must have been discussed before, but I searched and didn;t come up with anything.

Thank you,
Chris.