[gmx-users] REMD average acceptance ratio

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Sat May 11 17:10:54 CEST 2013

You are simulating in vacuo! Otherwise the temperature gaps are way too large …

If you want to analyse the sampling at 300 K, I would suggest you start you first temperature lower, around 280/285 may be. At least to have your second temperature at 300 K.

the value of c has absolutely not importance … the temperature distribution has … make some test to see how the acceptance ratio evolves …