[gmx-users] Inconsistent results in different clusters and cores

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 19:34:44 CEST 2013

Thanks Justin for the Quick and Helpful reply.

   Yes. If I am right, the chaotic behavior of the simulations is inherent
and can be assessed statistically by generating several independent
trajectories and analyzing their similar outcomes. But with the same '.mdp'
file I am getting TOO much different results, and that's where I worry.
I'll surely try with the recent version of gromacs. But, for now, can you
give me a little more informations about problems (bugs) with the 4.5.5
version, related to my context?

 Tarak