[gmx-users] Issue running gromacs in Cluster

Sainitin Donakonda saigro16 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:44:50 CEST 2013

Thank you very much for inputs but i forgot to mention in previous query i
got one error ..with other protein ligand simulation i used same MD file
saving 200 steps..

*Cannot write trajectory frame; maybe you are out of quota?*
*
*
Whats the solution for this error ? is this same problem with saving 200
steps? or some thing else

Thanks,
Sainitin